Thursday, July 10, 2008

In Dreams

I can read, write, smell and taste things in my dreams.

It's not so great.

The other day I dreamed that I was reading the biggest book I'd ever seen (in dreams), entitled The Index of Intracellular Matrices. And if that wasn't random enough, when I started to read through it I realized it was a sort of Encyclopedia of Everything, with one-liner descriptions for everything under the sun. After noticing that it was in no way in alphabetical order, I opened a random page and started to read about the Free Tibet movement.

Last weekend during an afternoon nap I was eating something very sweet and sickly, that tasted so strong it actually woke me up. Even for the first few seconds I still had that taste in my mouth.

I've also mentioned before that some of my dreams play like a movie and have original soundtrack. Now that I don't mind. Shame it's all gone when you wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment